Flewellen Creek Disc Golf
Pros: Challenging shots.
Hole layout is painted on each tee.
Cons: The small lake and creek have a penchant for eating discs that are even slightly off-thrown.
VERY muddy after it rains. (A recent downpour caused the entire course to be roughly 10 feet underwater.)
Other Thoughts: Almost every hole involves going over or around Flewellen Creek. One even requires a shot onto an "island." (A bend in the creek that surrounds the basket.)
Also, you're unlikely to want to play here if there's been any rain recently. Most of the baskets are along a creek, so it gets pretty muddy.
Courses Close By
- CrossPoint Community Church, Katy TX US(1 vote)
- Pecan Grove Park, Richmond TX USNo votes yet
- McClendan Park, Houston TX US(2 votes)
- River Pointe Church Disc Golf Course, Richmond TX USNo votes yet
- Imperial Park, Sugar Land TX US(2 votes)
- Nottingham Park, Houston TX US(1 vote)
- First Colony Aquatic Center, Sugar Land TX USNo votes yet
- Oak Meadow Park Disc Golf Course, Cypress TX USNo votes yet
- Agnes Moffitt Park, Houston TX US(3 votes)
- Memorial Drive Disc Golf, Houston TX US(1 vote)