No votes yet
Heavily wooded with short, tight fairways for the first six holes then a more open park setting for the last three. Moderate elevation on most holes. Creek that divides the first six holes from the last three is in play on a few holes. Dual tees. First Tee over bridge.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 2,262ft
Alternate Length: 1,854ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Andrew Menz & Todd Tracy
From M-140 North: Left at Butternut St. then an immediate right on Church St. Park entrance on left.
Email: Andrew Menz
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Flaherty Park ? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Andrews University, Berrien Springs MI US(2 votes)
- Lake Township Park Disc Golf Course, Bridgman MI USNo votes yet
- Mattawan High School Disc Golf, Mattawan MI USNo votes yet
- Timber Ridge Ski Area, Gobles MI USNo votes yet
- Dr. Lawless Park, Vandalia MI USNo votes yet
- Madeline Bertrand County Park, Niles MI US(3 votes)
- Oshtemo Township Park, Kalamazoo MI US(2 votes)
- Knollwood Park, Kalamazoo MI US(2 votes)
- Meyer Broadway North, Three Rivers MI USNo votes yet
- Meyer Broadway Original, Three Rivers MI US(1 vote)