Bad layout, cramped, unable to navigate (where is the 1st tee?), car driveways through the middle of fairways. I've never walked off a course until this one.
plenty of trees makes picking a driving line fun. good use of elevation and good basket placement. recommended for intermediate to pro players. just missing CONCRETE TEE PADS.
Courses Close By
- Bird's Ruins Disc Golf Course at Langer Park, Marshall WI US(2 votes)
- Marshall Middle School, Marshall WI USNo votes yet
- Firemans Park, Columbus WI USNo votes yet
- Deerfield Community Park, Deerfield WI USNo votes yet
- Rock River Disc Golf Course, Watertown WI US(2 votes)
- Ripley Park, Cambridge WI USNo votes yet
- Vallarta-Ast Disc Golf Course, Deforest WI US(5 votes)
- Hiestand Park, Madison WI US(8 votes)
- Ft. Atkinson High School, Fort Atkinson WI USNo votes yet
- Rock River Park, Fort Atkinson WI USNo votes yet