Bad layout, cramped, unable to navigate (where is the 1st tee?), car driveways through the middle of fairways. I've never walked off a course until this one.
plenty of trees makes picking a driving line fun. good use of elevation and good basket placement. recommended for intermediate to pro players. just missing CONCRETE TEE PADS.
Courses Close By
- Bird's Ruins Disc Golf Course at Langer Park, Marshall WI US(1 vote)
- Rock River Disc Golf Course, Watertown WI US(2 votes)
- Ripley Park, Cambridge WI USNo votes yet
- Vallarta-Ast Disc Golf Course, Deforest WI US(4 votes)
- Hiestand Park, Madison WI US(7 votes)
- Crystal Lake Park, Beaver Dam WI US(5 votes)
- Kiwanis of Stoughton Disc Golf Course, Stoughton WI US(2 votes)
- Capital Springs, Madison WI USNo votes yet
- Harnischfeger Park Disc Golf Course, Ixonia WI US(2 votes)
- Edgerton Disc Golf Course, Edgerton WI USNo votes yet