Field of Greens
No votes yet
Former corn field converted to grassy parkland. A nice ridge and gully add some undulation to the terrain and some young trees add challenge. Most of the year (except during softball leagues in June), 5 baskets are added that use the two ball fields to make a 14 hole loop.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Grass
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 2,785ft
Alternate Length: 2,165ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Chuck Kennedy
Hwy 30 (Lombard St.) to west side of town. Go south 1 block on 1st Ave. to a right on Smith into the park, 2 blocks to the end and 1st tee on right.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Field of Greens? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Lowden Memorial Park Disc Golf Course, Lowden IA US(1 vote)
- Tipton City Park, Tipton IA USNo votes yet
- Olin Disc Golf Course, Olin IA USNo votes yet
- Cruise Park Course, Mechanicsville IA USNo votes yet
- Cornell College, Mount Vernon IA US(2 votes)
- Horseshoe Pond, Maquoketa IA USNo votes yet
- Wapsie Disc Golf, West Liberty IA USNo votes yet
- Turkey Creek, Iowa City IA US(7 votes)
- West Brook Park, DeWitt IA US(1 vote)
- Sugar Bottom Rec. Area, Solon IA US(4 votes)