Farm Life Disc Golf
I remember it as a grand private course. Wish I still had the job that took me to the area on a regular basis.
This course provides a golfer a chance to use every shoot in his bag. They hold a tournament there once a year and 20 or so of us make the 2 hr trip. The course ,atmosphere, the owner are all great and it has a little something for everyone, if you are just starting out the game, I would not recomend this course.
One of the better privatly owned course that I have played. The course wrapped the property and the owner was super nice. Actually did a homegrown event there. The layout is fun to play and has its challenges but not so much that a beginner wouldnt enjoy it. Even with a large crowd, the course flows smoothly. Make sure this is one to play!
Courses Close By
- East Carolina University, Greenville NC US(1 vote)
- West Meadowbrook Park, Greenville NC US(2 votes)
- Covenant, Winterville NC US(1 vote)
- Ahoskie Creek Park, Ahoskie NC US(1 vote)
- Glenburnie Park, New Bern NC US(3 votes)
- Silver Layke at Rocky Mount Sports Complex, Rocky Mount NC US(1 vote)
- Sunset Park, Rocky Mount NC USNo votes yet
- Barnet Park, Kinston NC US(2 votes)
- Englewood Park, Rocky Mount NC US(2 votes)
- Farmington Park, Rocky Mount NC US(1 vote)