Evergreen Open Space
Nice course. In a public park. The middle holes are very nice with elevation changes and narrow allies through the trees. One hole is a blind shot into a swamp and easy to loose discs. A few fairways cross each other and holes the final 5 holes can get confusing unless you carry a map.
18 holes. standard public park DGC. starts out playing around fields, then gets more fun/interesting in the trees.
Courses Close By
- Isla Vista Peace Course, Santa Barbara (Isla Vista) CA US(2 votes)
- Coyote Point Disc Golf Course at Lake Casitas, Ventura CA US(3 votes)
- Beattie Park, Lompoc CA US(1 vote)
- White Oaks Hotel Disc Golf Course, Lompoc CA USNo votes yet
- Vandenberg AFB, Vandenberg Air Force Base CA USNo votes yet
- Waller Park, Santa Maria CA US(4 votes)
- Preisker Disc Golf Course, Santa Maria CA US(1 vote)
- Franklin Field, Taft CA USNo votes yet
- Conejo Valley YMCA, Thousand Oaks CA USNo votes yet
- Rabbit Flats Disc Golf Course, Thousand Oaks CA US(2 votes)