Eugene T Mahoney State Park
Course winds through this park with great views. Expanded to 18 holes in 2012. The back 9 are longer, good use of the elevation available.
It's $4/car to get in, but I'd say that it is worth it. Course is only nine holes and not extremely challenging. However, there is never anyone there and the course and the areas around it are very well maintained. There's some walking paths around the area and check out the observation tower when you're done - nice view.
Courses Close By
- Ox Bow Trail Disc Golf Course, Ashland NE US(2 votes)
- Wayne Park, Waverly NE US(2 votes)
- Seymour Smith Park, Omaha NE US(4 votes)
- Sun Valley Park, Omaha NE US(1 vote)
- Wahoo Disc Golf at Placek Park, Wahoo NE US(1 vote)
- Oak Hollow Disc Golf Course, Plattsmouth NE US(1 vote)
- Nebraska Wesleyan University Disc Golf, Lincoln NE USNo votes yet
- Max E. Roper Interstate Park - East, Lincoln NE USNo votes yet
- Max E. Roper Interstate Park - West, Lincoln NE US(4 votes)
- The Links at Lake Cunningham, Omaha NE US(1 vote)