Enterprise Community Park
This course is a great course for beginners. The short tee pads make it playable for every skill level, while the long tee-pads make it an enjoyable round for the advanced golfer. The only con would be the fact that on nice days it is very well used. This makes a short round last longer than it should due to the lengthy waits between holes.
I had the pleasure of playing this course a few weeks ago while staying in Redding. The Northern Flights disc golf club takes excellent care of this course. Even though each hole seems ridiculously short, pin placement will keep things challenging. This is not a course to show off your distance, however accuracy is key. Another great course for learning the game of disc golf. I now have something to look forward to when I travel to Redding.
Courses Close By
- Edgewater Disc Golf Course, Redding CA USNo votes yet
- Sacramento River RV Park, Redding CA USNo votes yet
- Anderson River Park, Anderson CA US(1 vote)
- Black Butte Disc Golf Course, Shingletown CA USNo votes yet
- Dog Island Disc Golf, Red Bluff CA USNo votes yet
- Lewiston Deer Meadow Disc Golf Course, Lewiston CA USNo votes yet
- Lee Fong Park Disc Golf Course, Weaverville CA USNo votes yet
- Black Butte Lake Disc Golf Course, Orland CA US(5 votes)
- Salmon River Disc Golf Course, Cecilville CA USNo votes yet
- University of OB, Weed CA US(1 vote)