No votes yet
Laid out between two ridges high above Ohio River. Low baskets to compensate for winds. Snack bar (rarely open) and playground. $5/day or $10/year.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach I
Tee Type: Asphalt
Course Length: 2,300ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
I-75 to River Road US 50, right on Delhi Pike, left on Mt. Alverno Rd., left on Paul Rd.
First Tee: (
Email: GCFD Association
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Embshoff Woods? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Surge Disc Golf Course, Cincinnati OH USNo votes yet
- Burnet Woods (Univ. of Cincinnati), Cincinnati OH USNo votes yet
- Mt. Airy Forest, Cincinnati OH US(3 votes)
- Highland Hills Park, Fort Thomas KY USNo votes yet
- St. Bernard Disc Golf Course, Cincinnati OH USNo votes yet
- Boone Woods Park, Burlington KY USNo votes yet
- Idlewild, Burlington KY US(4 votes)
- Lincoln Ridge/Banklick Woods Park, Independence KY US(2 votes)
- Winton Woods (Hamilton County), Cincinnati OH US(4 votes)
- Heritage Park, Cincinnati OH USNo votes yet