Elm Creek Park Reserve
My most played and probably my favorite pay course. It's quite hilly, but not as hilly as Hyland in Bloomington. Favorite holes are No 1, all downhill, wide enough fairway. No 4 I really like, narrow fairway, high trees on both sides, blocks out sun later in afternoon, but its a downhill shot, 70 yards or so straight out, then a sharp hook to the right, and basket is there about 10 yards in. No 12 is very difficult. Its mostly downhill, but it starts out straight for 30 yards, doglegs some to the right. Ya miss left, tons of dense trees, and yucky high rough. Miss right, a few less trees, but rough is bad, and it's a long hole too, with basket tucked in the NW corner of this dogleg. No 14 and 18 are challenges, both very very long, 700+ feet. Both with 1st shots downhill. No 14 gets going uphill in the last third. No 18 is more severe uphill, and will play in your 2nd or 3rd shots. Hard to just make a 5! Plenty of deep deep grasses and weeds on a few other holes up to your neck. You may lose a disc or 2 on a bad day, but ya might find one or 2 also :)
Very well maintained course. Quite challenging mostly due to it's length. There are some nice elevation changes on a few of the holes. Even beginners would enjoy this course as there are only a couple heavily wooded holes where losing your disc is an issue.
18 hole course in a park setting, good mix of long and short holes, lots of elevation changes in the middle, option to play front 9 over and over again. Beauitful course.
Courses Close By
- Eagle's Edge, Brooklyn Park MN US(1 vote)
- Orchard Trail Park, Brooklyn Park MN US(1 vote)
- Central Park, Brooklyn Park MN US(5 votes)
- Zachary Playfield, Plymouth MN US(2 votes)
- Sunnyside Park, New Hope MN US(1 vote)
- Plymouth Creek Woods Disc Golf Course, Plymouth MN US(3 votes)
- Hassan Meadows Park, Rogers MN US(1 vote)
- Bunker Hills Regional Park, Andover MN US(1 vote)
- Bassett Creek Park, Crystal MN US(6 votes)
- Fridley Middle School Disc Golf Course, Fridley MN USNo votes yet