Edwin M. Griffin Preserve
AKA Rustic Disc Golf Course. Targets are 4x4 posts. The next tee is usually within 15' of the last target.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Object
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
E. Main St. to Fernwood Dr. When Fernwood comes to a 'T', take a left on Woodburn Rd. to Preserve parking on the left.
First Tee: (
Email: The Conservancy
This course has no photos.
by Hooniganrafa on Aug 9, 2016 at 4:58pm
There are no baskets, just poles with numbers on them. But it is a good place to practice your drives, just stay away from the muggy ponds and wildlife.
Courses Close By
- Wofford College, Spartanburg SC USNo votes yet
- The Pipeline, Spartanburg SC USNo votes yet
- USC Upstate, Spartenburg SC US(1 vote)
- Shoally Creek at Va-Du-Mar McMillan Park, Boiling Springs SC US(1 vote)
- Tyger River Park, Duncan SC US(1 vote)
- Holston Creek Park, Inman SC USNo votes yet
- Century Park Disc Golf Course, Greer SC USNo votes yet
- Gardner-Webb University Disc Golf Course, Boiling Springs NC USNo votes yet
- Simpsonville City Park, Simpsonville SC USNo votes yet
- The Firecracker at Fountain Inn Elementary, Fountain Inn SC USNo votes yet