Edwin M. Griffin Preserve
No votes yet
AKA Rustic Disc Golf Course. Targets are 4x4 posts. The next tee is usually within 15' of the last target.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Object
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
E. Main St. to Fernwood Dr. When Fernwood comes to a 'T', take a left on Woodburn Rd. to Preserve parking on the left.
First Tee: (
Email: The Conservancy
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Edwin M. Griffin Preserve? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- The Pipeline, Spartanburg SC USNo votes yet
- Shoally Creek at Va-Du-Mar McMillan Park, Boiling Springs SC USNo votes yet
- Tyger River Park, Duncan SC USNo votes yet
- Century Park Disc Golf Course, Greer SC USNo votes yet
- Gardner-Webb University Disc Golf Course, Boiling Springs NC USNo votes yet
- Simpsonville City Park, Simpsonville SC USNo votes yet
- Gower Park, Greenville SC USNo votes yet
- Holmes Park, Greenville SC USNo votes yet
- Timmons Park, Greenville SC US(3 votes)
- Laurens County Park, Laurens SC USNo votes yet