Edward Medard Disc Golf Park
Living in Lakeland, Fl its nice having a course not to far away. the basket placement makes this course fairly difficult with a fair amount of hills to traverse through. several of the tee signs warn of water though it has dried up, but on the outskirts of 12-15 there is a lot of thick woods with some swampy water generally to the right of the fairway so keep an eye on your discs. other than that i love the course for the challenge it provides compared to other courses I've playing in central Florida.
the park itself is very nice, the entire course plays around a playground and hole 9 throws through an open field that sometimes has people flying kites, so make sure its clear before launch. and the price of $2 per car is extremely reasonable especially if you take a car load. but i would highly recommend this course to any disc golf fan.
Courses Close By
- Buckhorn Park, Valrico FL US
- Limona Disc Golf Course, Brandon FL US
- USF Riverfront Park, Tampa FL US
- 22nd St. Park, Tampa FL US
- Cypress Point Park Disc Golf Course, Tampa FL US
- Lutz Executive Disc Golf Course, Lutz FL US
- Picnic Island Disc Golf, Tampa FL US
- Youth Park Disc Golf, Pinellas Park FL US
- Cliff Stephens Park, Clearwater FL US
- North East Coachman Park, Clearwater FL US