Edisto Memorial Gardens Disc Golf Course
I love this course! It's challenging and has some beautiful landscape. Also, it's usually well manicured with good signs.
great course...never really seen anyone else ever out there...their lose not mine....some of the front nine have a huge but manageable water hazard on the left side...just stay clear of it and you won't have any problems...some interesting mandos as well...if you finish early head over across the street and check out the rose garden and geese...
I went to this course today (7-1-10). The lat and long listed is wrong (lead me to a shop parking lot about a mile from the course) however the directions are good-ish. I didn't play the course b/c after the first hole I couldn't find the basket for #2 and as I looked around it seemed that the #3 and #5 baskets were also missing. The front nine was fairly saturated (there had been a lot of rain the previous few days)and maybe that is why the baskets were gone. I don't know what the story was w/ missing baskets but overall I was disappointed w/ my visit to the course ... hence my rating.
Course is fun and usually empty. Front nine is short with a few tight holes. The back 9 is much longer and open. Well worth the visit.
Courses Close By
- Crestwood Golf Club, Denmark SC US(1 vote)
- Fuller Park Disc Golf, Barnwell SC USNo votes yet
- South East Park, Columbia SC US(1 vote)
- Owens Field Park, Columbia SC US(5 votes)
- Springdale Elementary School, Springdale SC USNo votes yet
- Earlewood Park, Columbia SC US(5 votes)
- Seven Oaks Disc Golf Course, Columbia SC USNo votes yet
- Dillon Park, Sumter SC US(1 vote)
- Buck Forest Disc Golf Course, Columbia SC USNo votes yet
- H.E. Corley Elementary, Irmo SC USNo votes yet