Tight course with some challenging over water holes and through the trees shots. They really don't want you wading into the water to get your discs. I did lose two discs in the water and within a week got a call from the office and they had recovered both discs! Based on the cloudy water and things swimming around in there I wouldn't have wanted to enter the water anyways! I have to give them extra credit for disc recovery and communication! Great park with nearby camping and picnicking.
Techy course with water hazards on a few holes. Fun to play well worth playing
Tight and a bit short through the trees. One carry over the water. Bring the map to aid navigation. Can be busy with other park patrons on the weekends.
Technical, challenging course with most holes averaging well below 300 ft. in length. This course meanders through very nice Cypress sanctuary and wraps around a lake, that makes for fun and challenging shots on all 18 holes. Seasoned Pros might play 16 of 18 holes with their best putter or mid-range disc. Great stop in South Florida. Lot's of opportunity for Ace runs.. : )
Courses Close By
- Plantation Heritage Disc Golf Course, Plantation FL US(1 vote)
- The Jet Stream Disc Golf Course at Snyder Park, Fort Lauderdale FL USNo votes yet
- Tradewinds Park, Ft. Lauderdale FL US(5 votes)
- Markham Park, Sunrise FL USNo votes yet
- Amelia Earhart Park, Hialeah FL US(1 vote)
- Historical Virginia Key Beach Park, Virginia Key FL USNo votes yet
- Okeeheelee Park, West Palm Beach FL USNo votes yet
- Kendall Indian Hammocks Park (East), Miami (Kendall) FL US(2 votes)
- Kendall Indian Hammocks Park (West), Miami (Kendall) FL US(1 vote)
- Commons Park, Royal Palm Beach FL USNo votes yet