East Park Disc Golf Course
- Love the idea of having a map posted on the top of every basket. Very nice!
- Well-maintained and cared for park...you can tell a lot of time/love went into the end product.
- Could not locate the tee for Hole 1, even though the map showed it right behind the large sign for the course.
- Tees are way, WAY too close to the previous hole's basket! Within 10-15 feet, in most cases.
- Holes are tremendously short, except for Holes 1 and 3.
Other Thoughts: It was a fun little course to practice on. However, the community of Cresco is going to have a lot of trouble with the current course design if the sport catches on a little more in popularity around town. Flow will be a problem, as will safety for players. Also, I'm only an Intermediate player...and had I not misfired on two tee shots on two holes per round I played, 18-19 shots was definitely possible. As it was, I had to settle for 20 and 20. Too, too easy.
Courses Close By
- Harmony Disc Golf Course, Harmony MN US
- Luther College Disc Golf Course, Decorah IA US
- Jaycees Disc Golf Course, New Hampton IA US
- Trollskogen Park Disc Golf Course, Spring Grove MN US
- Grand Meadow School Disc Golf Course, Grand Meadow MN US
- Mill Creek Park, Chatfield MN US
- Waukon Disc Golf Course, Waukon IA US
- Riverside, Charles City IA US
- Davidson Park Disc Golf Course, Osage IA US
- Bear Cave Park, Stewartville MN US