Nice course with a variety of hole designs. Front nine is tighter and through the trees and back nine is more open.
This course is just overall great for all types of players. It has about everything you can get. Has a small water hazard on last hole but it's easy to avoid if you stay left. Also has a driving range for regular golf that you can use if no one is around to test your range although it doesn't have any pads for driving for disc golf it is still a nice thing to let you test your range on discs.
Nice clean park, 2 basket placements with some narrow fairways. Great for family play. Map and small shelter house by hole 1. Enjoy hole 7.
Courses Close By
- Riverview Disc Golf Course at Oakland Mills, Mount Pleasant IA US(3 votes)
- The Woodland Trail Disc Golf Course, Mt. Pleasant IA US(2 votes)
- Denning Conservation Area, Donnellson IA USNo votes yet
- Iowa Wesleyan College Disc Golf Course, Mt. Pleasant IA USNo votes yet
- Drulis Park, Middletown IA US(2 votes)
- Westview Disc Golf Course, Donnellson IA US(1 vote)
- Frontier at Rodeo Park, Fort Madison IA USNo votes yet
- Chautauqua City Park, Fairfield IA US(2 votes)
- Scenic Drive at Rodeo Park, Fort Madison IA US(2 votes)
- Pioneer Trail at Rodeo Park, Fort Madison IA US(2 votes)