East Harbor State Park Disc Golf Course
Played this course yesterday with three friends. We had a first time player up to an experienced player. It is a hard course, but very fair and we all enjoyed it. The tees are concrete and the front nine had great signs for distance and layout - the back nine did not have signs yet and we had to walk through a few holes to find the cage. Mostly played through the woods with great dog-legs.
The course is now 18 holes with 6 holes over 300 feet and 12 holes between 220 and 295 feet. 4 of the holes over 300 feet are actually just a few ft under 400 ft. The course is a well thought out technical course in which you will need all aspects of your game to navigate the course. Straight shots, hyzer shots, anhyzer shots, the whole gambit is needed. Tee signs are well marked and baskets are in new condition. Future improvements of teepads to concrete is being fund raised now.
Courses Close By
- Lake Erie Islands Resort, Port Clinton OH US
- Walsh Park Disc Golf Course, Fremont OH US
- Great Blue Heron, Norwalk OH US
- Rock Creek Run at Hedges Boyer Park, Tiffin OH US
- Ottawa Park, Toledo OH US
- Vienna Park, Temperance MI US
- Woodlands Park, Perrysburg OH US
- Findley State Park Disc Golf Course, Wellington OH US
- Carter Park, Bowling Green OH US
- Parmalee Park, Lambertville MI US