Pretty easy course, and yet very addictive. No frills here - basket placements are obvious and it plays to beginners. There are a coupla difficult shots to master, but skilled players shouldn't have much trouble.
Listed pars work well for newbies. Advanced players will get a kick out of the number of easily attainable "eagles." If you're serious about the game, play them all as threes.
Really nothing special about this course, but I love it. It just feels right.
great beginner course....almost every pin is straight in direction from the tee pads.....we now only play this course as a par 3 course to make it more challenging.....
This is one of my favorite courses around. Its not the longest but adds all shot types to the game. Agree with other review, just when you think you can get there for a birdie, you walk up and find yourself just not close enough... Very well layed out. Would love to see a little money spend on the T-box's and this course could be a 4.5 course. You just walk away very happy to have found this course and will come back to play it with friends.
Great short course. You can walk up to each hole and think you should birdie, but somehow at the end of the round, you don't end up with all those birdies.
Challenging hilly course. Your discs will roll, roll, roll! However the course is a lot of fun!
Courses Close By
- Owens Field Park, Columbia SC US(5 votes)
- Seven Oaks Disc Golf Course, Columbia SC USNo votes yet
- South East Park, Columbia SC US(1 vote)
- Lake Murray Golf Center, Chapin SC US(1 vote)
- Crooked Creek Park, Chapin SC US(5 votes)
- Woodward Park, Camden SC US(2 votes)
- All-Terrain Disc Golf Course at Carolina Adventure World, Winnsboro SC USNo votes yet
- Stoney Hill, Newberry SC US(4 votes)
- Hunter Park, Newberry SC USNo votes yet
- Edisto Memorial Gardens Disc Golf Course, Orangeburg SC US(3 votes)