Eagle Point Disc Golf
Very nice course, it is a challenging 18-hole course with no two holes that are alike. Bring some bug spray and a spotter; a couple of the holes are in the woods. Do not come with a plan to blast through 18 in 30 minutes; it's a large, spread out-course. Without question my favorite course in this area.
Tremendous variety of shots, though the course clearly favors lefties or RHFH. The course plays completely differently from the pro tees as it does from the amateur tees; the am tees are shorter, but seldom. Elevation plays a factor on almost every hole, and from the pro tees 15 of the 18 holes have blind pin locations.
Best of all, the thing FEELS like a golf course. The land used for the course was used only for horseback riding and cross country skiing before the course was put in. Most of the holes have well-defined fairways dog-legging either left or right. To top it off, the baskets catch everything that touches them.
Very fun course in a huge park. A wide variety of shots. Lots of elevation change with most fairways surrounded by woods makes for a very fun challenging round.
Courses Close By
- Millcreek Park, Fulton IL US
- Kelly Park, Morrison IL US
- Folletts Park, Folletts IA US
- Old Mill Park, Savanna IL US
- Lake Malone Disc Golf Course, DeWitt IA US
- Point Rock Park, Mount Carroll IL US
- West Brook Park, DeWitt IA US
- Schultz Park Disc, Long Grove IA US
- Horseshoe Pond, Maquoketa IA US
- Nims Park, Rock Falls IL US