Eagle Point Disc Golf Course
After three holes I had high hope for this courses and I was wondering why it had only a once chain rating. Number four was a sweet shot but then when I got down there it was waist high grass. The rest of the course looked like this. With some TLC this course could be 3 chains.
Wow is all I got to say Ive played course all the way through once and attempted to play it a second and third this spring and was to wet for hole 4 at the bottom till I dont know when cause I sank into mud. The first time I played it was in 09 spring thight holes in middle and big elevation changes. Due to not being able to play this course 2 out of 3 times I went to play. I would have to say this course was a waste. I seen the nice park on the North side of town Might have been a better spot for it rather then the spillway of a dam. If you play take walking stick (For the common Garden Snake) and bug spray make that 2 bug sprays cause you will need it.
Courses Close By
- Altamont Lions Disc Golf Course at Gilbert Park, Altamont IL US(1 vote)
- Vandalia Disc Golf Course, Vandalia IL USNo votes yet
- Effingham Disc Golf Course, Effingham IL US(1 vote)
- Neoga Old City Park Disc Golf Course, Neoga IL USNo votes yet
- Coles Creek, Carlyle IL US(1 vote)
- Lake Land College Disc Golf Course, Mattoon IL USNo votes yet
- Foundation Park Disc Golf Course - Champ 18, Centralia IL US(2 votes)
- Foundation Park Disc Golf Course - Rec 9, Centralia IL USNo votes yet
- Carlyle City Park, Carlyle IL US(2 votes)
- Wyman Park, Sullivan IL USNo votes yet