Great course with long distance and plenty of heavily wooded areas to keep things interesting. Crowds can be heavy at times.
Very good coursed...signs on holes are great but as long as your behind someone its easy to follow..two different tee boxes and three differnt pin locations that they switch up.. Great course A+
Great course to test your all around game. High traffic course, best to play early during the week.
Courses Close By
- Spassland Disc Golf Course, Germantown WI US(3 votes)
- Brown Deer Park, Milwaukee WI US(3 votes)
- Homestead High School, Mequon WI USNo votes yet
- Dineen Park, Milwaukee WI US(3 votes)
- Wil-O-Way Underwood Disc Golf Course, Wauwatosa WI USNo votes yet
- Village Park, Sussex WI US(9 votes)
- Estabrook Park, Milwaukee WI US(2 votes)
- Lime-Kiln Park, Grafton WI US(5 votes)
- Jackson Park, Jackson WI USNo votes yet
- Valley View Park, New Berlin WI US(8 votes)