I actually was not terribly impressed with this course. It feels forced and does not really roll with the terrain. Visually it falls far short of breathtaking. Money is better spent elsewhere. I sound negative but only because the competition is so steep. It certainly is not a poor course, its adequate.
Great course. A variety of open shots as well as wooded holes. Pars are challenging yet reasonable. I would recommend this course to anyone.
Courses Close By
- Poland Spring Resort, Poland ME USNo votes yet
- Campbell Highlands Disc Golf Course, Auburn ME USNo votes yet
- Devils Grove DG - The Demon, Lewiston ME USNo votes yet
- Pineland Farms Disc Golf, New Gloucester ME USNo votes yet
- Bittersweet Ridge Disc Golf, North Yarmouth ME USNo votes yet
- Sabattus Disc Golf - Eagle, Sabattus ME US(2 votes)
- Sabattus Disc Golf - Hawk, Sabattus ME US(4 votes)
- Enman Field - Beauty, Brunswick ME US(1 vote)
- Enman Field - Beast, Brunswick ME US(2 votes)
- Desert Dunes Disc Golf, Freeport ME USNo votes yet