Doris Davies Park Disc Golf Course
Dirt tees with poor signage. From the entrance I came into the park from, it was very difficult to find the first tee.
Great course for social play and getting a few drives in after work. Not very challenging.Very nice park though.
Course is nice and good for taking newbies. No platforms for driving or distance information on the markers, which is nice, but still easy enough to find your way around for the most part. Most of the holes are on the shorter side except with 1 or 2 long holes for #8 & 9. Difficulty level is low here, few really interesting shots and trees aren't much of a challenge. Course is good to just get play in.
Courses Close By
- Avalon Park Disc Golf, Victorville CA USNo votes yet
- Mojave Narrows Disc Golf Course, Victorville CA USNo votes yet
- Thousand Pines Camp Disc Golf Course - Upper, Crestline CA USNo votes yet
- Thousand Pines Camp Disc Golf Course - Lower, Crestline CA USNo votes yet
- Alpine Christian Camp, Blue Jay CA USNo votes yet
- Wrightwood Country Club, Wrightwood CA USNo votes yet
- Glen Helen Regional Park Disc Golf Course, San Bernardino CA USNo votes yet
- Sky High Disc Golf Course at Mtn. High North, Wrightwood CA US(3 votes)
- Mt. Baldy Disc Golf Course, Mt. Baldy CA USNo votes yet
- YMCA Camp Whittle, Fawnskin CA USNo votes yet