Great warm up, played a few games here. Basic holes nothing too special but great for a quick game. *Just beware of a-holes not picking up after their dogs.*
My warm up course on the way to the Oaks. Ill get an ace here eventually. Not challenging at all.
A quick and easy to play 9 hole course. Nicely maintained and in a nice neighborhood. No water, some trees. Nothing special here, but worth a look if you happen to be passing by and have half an hour to kill.
Courses Close By
- Community Park, Palos Heights IL US(3 votes)
- The Oaks, Mokena IL US(12 votes)
- Indian Boundary South Park, Frankfort IL US(1 vote)
- Haine's Wayside Park, New Lenox IL US(3 votes)
- Camp Manitoqua, Frankfort IL USNo votes yet
- Commissioners Park, Frankfort IL US(1 vote)
- Highland (Pilcher) Park, Joliet IL US(5 votes)
- Trinity Links, Joliet (Lockport) IL US(2 votes)
- The Canyons at Dellwood Park, Lockport IL US(1 vote)
- Lewis University Disc Golf Course, Romeoville IL US(1 vote)