Don Dahvee Open Space
This course is completely broken. There are 9 sets of chains, and I guess that means that it is a 9 hole course. It is a choose your own difficulty course with no par designated and no teeboxes defined. You can see remnants of the 18 hole course, but whoever redid this course was in a bad mood because it is the most boring disorganized course I have found so far.
This used to be a great, challenging 18-hole course, but it had to be modified to 9 upon the cities request. Now it is a great beginner course, mostly open and it can get pretty windy on some days.
Courses Close By
- Old Sawmill, Pacific Grove CA USNo votes yet
- Carmel Middle School, Carmel CA US(1 vote)
- Ryan Ranch Disc Golf Course, Monterey CA US(6 votes)
- CSUMB Oaks Disc Golf Course, Seaside CA US(3 votes)
- CSUMB Cypress Disc Golf Course, Seaside CA US(4 votes)
- Cypress Community Church, Salinas CA USNo votes yet
- The Stadium Course at Natividad Creek Park, Salinas CA US(2 votes)
- Pinto Lake Disc Golf Course, Watsonville CA US(5 votes)
- Aptos High School Disc Golf Course, Aptos CA US(5 votes)
- U.C. Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz CA US(1 vote)