DISC at Fall Creek
No votes yet
On the property of Fall Creek Baptist Church - built and maintained by them. The property backs up to the border of Ft. Benjamin Harrison State Park, divided by Fall Creek. Dual concrete tees and basket positions for each hole. Mostly in thick woods along Fall Creek - water is a in play on some holes. Nettles in late spring and summer - wear pants. The property is safe for people of all ages and a great way to catch a glimpse of the beauty that Ft. Benjamin Harrison State Park without having to visit it.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher Pro
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 3,215ft
Alternate Length: 5,719ft
Course Designer: Dennis Byrne
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Shadeland Ave. off of either I-465. From Shadeland, go east on Fall Creek Road, 3 or 4 miles to Fall Creek Baptist Church, on the right. Large sign and benches by the 1st tee at the back of the parking lot. Open to the public and free - dawn to dusk.
Email: Phil Nicely
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at DISC at Fall Creek? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Sahm Park, Indianapolis IN US
- Cumberland Park, Fishers IN US
- Hazel Landing Park, Carmel IN US
- George Washington Park, Indianapolis IN US
- Lawrence W Inlow Park, Carmel IN US
- The Hill at Northview Church, Carmel IN US
- Brookside Park, Indianapolis IN US
- Dr. James A. Dillon Park, Noblesville IN US
- Northwestway Park Disc Golf Course, Indianapolis IN US
- Morse Beach Park, Noblesville IN US