No votes yet
Short, but great activities nearby such as camping and rafting.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Hwy 62/51 east of town for 2 miles to a left on Scenic Hwy 10, north 5 miles to the resort on the right.
First Tee: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Diamondhead Resort? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Tahlequah High School, Tahlequah OK USNo votes yet
- Cherokee Landing State Park, Park Hill OK USNo votes yet
- Natural Falls State Park, West Siloam Springs OK USNo votes yet
- Sequoyah State Park Golf Course, Hulbert OK USNo votes yet
- Tulakogee Campground, Wagoner OK USNo votes yet
- Fin and Feather Family Resort, Gore OK USNo votes yet
- Bacone College Disc Golf Course, Muskogee OK USNo votes yet
- Tenkiller State Park, Vian OK USNo votes yet
- Civitan Disc Golf Course, Muskogee OK USNo votes yet
- Gentry City Park, Gentry AR USNo votes yet