Devens Disc Golf Course - The Hill
Fun and challenging course with lots of trees and obviously hills.. This is my second favorite course out of the 6 I've played so far. I definitely recommend it.
A really fun, challenging course. It's tough to find the first tee, so I'd advise printing the map from the Devens website. Crazy elevation changes and giant boulders make this a drastically different experience from the average course. Wear good shoes and don't expect to par it the first time around.
Bring your short and long game to the hill! A great mix of long and short holes, thickly wooded in spots. Hiking shoes are a good idea! I almost killed myself in my NB
Courses Close By
- Devens Disc Golf Course - The General, Devens MA US(1 vote)
- Coggshall Park, Fitchburg MA US(1 vote)
- Goodnow Park, Princeton MA US(1 vote)
- Middlesex Green, Concord MA USNo votes yet
- Muldoon Park Disc Golf Course, Pelham NH US(5 votes)
- Sherwood Middle School, Shrewsbury MA USNo votes yet
- Simonds Park Disc Golf Course, Burlington MA US(3 votes)
- Wilton Lyndeborough Cooperative School, Wilton NH USNo votes yet
- Newton Hill, Worcester MA US(3 votes)
- Barre Falls, Barre MA US(2 votes)