I have played 95 courses in 22 states, and this one in definitely in my top 5. I love the rolling holes and the large trees that make up the course. It is a little hard to navigate so I agree with the previous reviewer that you need to access a map to keep from getting confused.
luckily I played this with a local player which made it FUN.
Nice open park with carefully thought out goal placement to keep you on your game
Pre-walk the course or play it twice to enjoy the course
Courses Close By
- Forest Park Disc Golf Course, Brazil IN US
- Rockville Lake Park, Rockville IN US
- Big Walnut Sports Park, Greencastle IN US
- Lincoln Trail College Disc Golf Course, Robinson IL US
- Edgewood Disc Golf Course, Ellettsville IN US
- EIU Disc Golf Course, Charleston IL US
- Milligan Park Disc Golf Course, Crawfordsville IN US
- Karst Farm Park, Bloomington IN US
- Sugar Creek Campground, Crawfordsville IN US
- Crestmont, Bloomington IN US