DeBusk Park Disc Golf Course
This is a very nice, well manicured 9 hole course. Concrete tee pads, but the signs are no longer on the poles as of July 2011. However the course is easy to follow with the exception of hole 3. Once you complete hole 2 and cross the walk bridge the third hole is located on top of the hill to the left of the pavilion. Easy to follow after that.
I like this course as it is mostly wide open, yet challenging because of the creek which in play on most holes. Nice elevation changes.
After completing the ninth hole, as you walk up the hill to the bridge, look back across creek to hole #1 basket. Tee off from behind the curb atop the hill to that #1 basket for an excellent 10th hole from elevation. My favorite "hole" on the course. Enjoy !
Courses Close By
- Paschall Park, Mesquite TX US(2 votes)
- Porter Park Disc Golf Course, Mesquite TX US(1 vote)
- Audubon Park , Garland TX US(1 vote)
- Lawnview Park, Dallas TX USNo votes yet
- B. B. Owen Park, Dallas TX US(3 votes)
- Springfield Park, Rowlett TX USNo votes yet
- Roger William Lytle Disc Golf Course at Founders Park, Dallas TX US(1 vote)
- Harry Myers Disc Golf Course, Rockwall TX US(5 votes)
- UT Dallas Alumni Disc Golf Course, Richardson TX US(1 vote)
- Oncor Lavon Park, Wylie TX USNo votes yet