No votes yet
Short and tightly wooded. #18 is open and the only long drive. Requires good accuracy. Only current students are allowed on campus.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 16 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
I-77; exit 30, go towards college. 1st light go left, next right, go left at stop sign, follow circle around to frat court. 1 & 18 inside on grass, #2 across road into woods, #4 across gravel road and from 17 cross back into circle to 18.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Josh Blackwell #20934
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Davidson College? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Bailey Road Park, Cornelius NC US(1 vote)
- Brackett's Bluff, Davidson NC USNo votes yet
- Robbins Park, Cornelius NC USNo votes yet
- Bradford Park, Huntersville NC US(1 vote)
- Beatty's Ford Park, Denver NC USNo votes yet
- The Bridges at Cornelius Road Park, Mooresville NC USNo votes yet
- Rescue Squad Park, Denver NC USNo votes yet
- Stumpy Creek, Mooresville NC US(1 vote)
- Dorton Park Disc Golf Course, Concord NC US(1 vote)
- Vietnam Veterans Park, Concord NC USNo votes yet