David A. Lorenz DG Course
great course only problem is you spend more time trying to find you lost disc's than playing the course
Lots of long range throwing here. The only hole that even has a obstacle is 3. I've seen lots of players lose disc here because of the weeds and shrub that covers the hole course. Pants and shoes are a good recommendation here. Also watch out for snakes. I've seen 2 but both were non poisonous. I'm sure those of you that run into snakes will avoid them and let them be, but those of you that think you have to kill every one you see remember this, lots of non poisonous snakes will feed on the poisonous ones therefore eliminating them and reducing you chance of encountering one of the bad boys.
Tight course that certainly maximizes space. Therefore it seems to play quickly and has good elevation changes. The only real threat to lost discs is some tall grasses. Fun course.
Long course with some good elevation changes. Half the tees are astroturf, Half are dirt ruts. The astroturf aren't bad, should finish it off with those. Old wino in the woods rockin a 40 oz of Mick's Salu!
Courses Close By
- Palomino Park Apartments, Highlands Ranch CO USNo votes yet
- Mountain Vista High School Disc Golf Course, Highlands Ranch CO USNo votes yet
- Highland Elementary School, Centennial CO USNo votes yet
- Runyon Elementary School, Littleton CO USNo votes yet
- ThunderRidge High School, Highlands Ranch CO USNo votes yet
- Village Greens Park, Greenwood Village CO US(2 votes)
- Arapahoe Community College, Littleton CO USNo votes yet
- Martin Walworth Disc Golf at Grace Presbyterian Church, Highlands Ranch CO USNo votes yet
- Front Range Christian School Disc Golf Course, Littleton CO USNo votes yet
- Expo Park, Aurora CO US(6 votes)