Danny Cunniff Park
No votes yet
Good variety of short holes with open and tight fairways. Water (#5, #6) and street OB. Deep rough - not well maintained on #3, #7, #8.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 2,284ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
From US 41, turn east on Rt. 22, go 1 block to a left on Trailway, into park to a right just before parking lot for Centennial Ice Rink.
Parking Lot: (
Michael Laing #71572
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Danny Cunniff Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Fink Park, Highland Park IL USNo votes yet
- Keller/Shepard Park, Deerfield IL USNo votes yet
- Twin Creeks Park, Buffalo Grove IL US(1 vote)
- Watts Park, Glencoe IL US(2 votes)
- Willow Stream Park, Buffalo Grove IL US(4 votes)
- Adler Park, Libertyville IL US(3 votes)
- Diamond Lake Sports Complex, Mundelein IL US(2 votes)
- Community Park West Disc Golf Course, Glenview IL USNo votes yet
- Leo Leathers Park, Mundelein IL USNo votes yet
- Warren Township Park, Gurnee IL US(2 votes)