Beautiful setting and well designed course. Come challenging holes and some wide open. The huge shade trees make it a great place to play on a hot day.
Course is always cut well. Not all holes have signs now due to irresponsible people breaking them or removing them(holes 6, 8, 15). Hole 6 is a uphill 210 foot shot or so par 3. Hole 8 is a par 4 about 240 feet down hill. Hole 15 is a par 5 about 400+ feet. All holes are easy to get in par except Hole 9 is a bit tricky. For advanced players you should easily beat par on most holes. The description of front 9 not much challenge while back 9 is more challenging is kinda wrong. Some of the holes on the front 9 do present a good challenge even for amateurs and sometimes for veterans while the back 9 has trees or certain lines that you should take that beginners just can't reach or do.
Nice clean course and park. Needs diffirent bascket placements. Some holes with ace runs, and lots of birdies to get. have fun!
Courses Close By
- Drulis Park, Middletown IA US(2 votes)
- Dallas City Upshot Disc Golf Course, Dallas City IL US(2 votes)
- Frontier at Rodeo Park, Fort Madison IA USNo votes yet
- Pioneer Trail at Rodeo Park, Fort Madison IA US(2 votes)
- Scenic Drive at Rodeo Park, Fort Madison IA US(2 votes)
- East Lake, Mount Pleasant IA US(3 votes)
- Carthage Jaycee Park, Carthage IL USNo votes yet
- Denning Conservation Area, Donnellson IA USNo votes yet
- Westview Disc Golf Course, Donnellson IA US(1 vote)
- Monmouth Park, Monmouth IL USNo votes yet