Danish Disc Golf at Davis Park
The course was created using limited land and had to observe the fields and mountain bike trail. It is supposed to be an easy fun course. I wonder why people would complain about another different course to play. People I throw with have a good time on it and many others I have spoken to do also. Please realize what it's purpose is and have fun.
Even for beginners this course will frustrate you. Even when played with a par 3 its too awkwardly simple.
This is a great course for beginners but won't provide any kind of challenge for experienced disc golfers. The par's are laughable, the par 4's are easily deuce-able with any kind of skill, be sure to play them all par 3 and don't be surprised if you still throw a few under. This 9 hole course just wraps around the woods line of the park, no elevation or any kind of obstacles really you'll barely even find a tree in the fairway. This is a great course if you live near Greenville to just get some quick exercise and keep brushed up on your game. No cement tee's but metal baskets. The 2nd hole is absolutely MISERABLE and poorly thought out! It's a blind left basket and you have a good chance of hitting someone walking on the trail or a car on the road if you drive too far, you can barely throw the hole without throwing onto or over the walking path which is usually quite busy on a nice day. This is a good course to bring your young son or daughter to throw a quick round with you and then play at the Danish Kingdom playground after.
Courses Close By
- SMASH Park, Belding MI US(1 vote)
- Fallasburg Park, Lowell MI US(4 votes)
- Bertha Brock County Park, Ionia MI USNo votes yet
- Cornerstone University Disc Golf Course, Grand Rapids MI USNo votes yet
- Cascade Township Park, Cascade Township MI US(1 vote)
- Riverside Park, Grand Rapids MI US(2 votes)
- Garfield Park, Grand Rapids MI USNo votes yet
- Old Farm Park, Grand Rapids (Kentwood) MI US(1 vote)
- Newaygo State Park, Newaygo MI US(1 vote)
- Big Bend, White Cloud MI USNo votes yet