D 'n' D Disc Golf
Very challenging. Game/day - $5.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: TriState
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 4,926ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 11 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 2
From the Middle Road in Sidney, take Shepard Rd. across from Annie's Variety, take 1st road on your right (Philbrick), 1 mile on left, look for sign.
Email: Tammy Tillson
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by injulen on Aug 24, 2013 at 1:18pm
I really enjoyed this course. The owner is super friendly and the course is quite well maintained. Lots of variety between the different goals. Very easy to find too. I'll definitely be returning here.
Courses Close By
- Porcupine Ridge Disc Golf, Augusta ME US(1 vote)
- Burnsboro Disc Golf Course, Vassalboro ME US(2 votes)
- Quarry Run at Augusta Disc Golf, Augusta ME US(4 votes)
- Dragonfly at Augusta Disc Golf, Augusta ME USNo votes yet
- Ghost Tree at Augusta Disc Golf, Augusta ME USNo votes yet
- WildWood Disc Golf, Readfield ME US(2 votes)
- Fox Run at Belgrade Lakes, Rome ME USNo votes yet
- Skyriders Disc Golf, Fairfield ME US(2 votes)
- CR Farm Disc Golf, West Gardiner ME US(3 votes)
- Quaker Hill Disc Golf, Fairfield ME US(2 votes)