No votes yet
In an open space wildlife area. Relatively short (4 longer holes). Numerous deciduous trees and bushes for obstacles.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Asphalt
Course Length: 4,485ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 14 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 0
I-25; exit 128, east on Santa Fe Ave. to a right on West Ohio Ave., to a left on Jimmy Camp Rd. to the park almost at end of the road. Park on street. 1st tee and course map behind to the left of the playground.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Cumberland Green? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Widefield Park, Colorado Springs CO US(3 votes)
- Fort Carson Outdoor Recreation, Fort Carson CO USNo votes yet
- Cottonwood Creek Park, Colorado Springs CO US(2 votes)
- CSU Pueblo, Pueblo CO USNo votes yet
- Nick's Soaring Eagle Disc Golf Course, Woodland Park CO US(2 votes)
- Pueblo City Park, Pueblo CO US(2 votes)
- Palmer Lake, Palmer Lake CO USNo votes yet
- Golden Bell Camp Disc Golf Course, Divide CO USNo votes yet
- Skyline/PCC, Canon City CO USNo votes yet
- Jellystone Park, Larkspur CO US(2 votes)