No votes yet
1-4 and 17,18 are on campus grass, so watch for students. The rest is natural arid landscape. Watch for cactus, tall "lost disc' weeds and rabbits! Long pants recommended. Dual tees (poorly marked - tricky to navigate 1st time). *JAN 2015 #1 closed due to construction.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
I-25; exit 101, take CO 47 east, exit at CSU, turn left at the lights, and left again after crossing the bridge. Park at far end of 1st parking lot on the right. Follow one way blacktop road north to 1st tee.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Justin Even #33866
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at CSU Pueblo? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Pueblo City Park, Pueblo CO US(4 votes)
- Civic Center Disc Golf Course, West Pueblo CO USNo votes yet
- Cumberland Green, Fountain CO US(1 vote)
- Widefield Park, Colorado Springs CO US(4 votes)
- Fort Carson Outdoor Recreation, Fort Carson CO US(1 vote)
- The Aviary Disc Golf Course, Colorado Springs CO US(1 vote)
- Harrison School Disc Golf Course, Canon City CO USNo votes yet
- Skyline/PCC, Canon City CO US(1 vote)
- Sand Creek Disc Golf Course, Colorado Springs CO USNo votes yet
- Holmes Middle School, Colorado Springs CO USNo votes yet