No votes yet
1-4 and 17,18 are on campus grass, so watch for students. The rest is natural arid landscape. Watch for cactus, tall "lost disc' weeds and rabbits! Long pants recommended. Dual tees (poorly marked - tricky to navigate 1st time). *JAN 2015 #1 closed due to construction.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
I-25; exit 101, take CO 47 east, exit at CSU, turn left at the lights, and left again after crossing the bridge. Park at far end of 1st parking lot on the right. Follow one way blacktop road north to 1st tee.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Justin Even #33866
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at CSU Pueblo? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Pueblo City Park, Pueblo CO US(2 votes)
- Cumberland Green, Fountain CO USNo votes yet
- Widefield Park, Colorado Springs CO US(3 votes)
- Skyline/PCC, Canon City CO USNo votes yet
- Cottonwood Creek Park, Colorado Springs CO US(1 vote)
- Nick's Soaring Eagle Disc Golf Course, Woodland Park CO US(1 vote)
- Golden Bell Camp Disc Golf Course, Divide CO USNo votes yet
- Palmer Lake, Palmer Lake CO USNo votes yet
- Challenger Point Disc Golf Course, Crestone CO USNo votes yet
- Jellystone Park, Larkspur CO US(2 votes)