Crossroads of Life Disc Golf Course
PROS: A true championship caliber course with no dud holes thrown in; long course that is very technical, intermixed with some open shots; Advanced level and up is ideal and will be provided with a tremendous challenge.
CONS: Some of the holes are hard to find the first time, specifically 14 (around the building and up, holing out on 13); inexperienced players will have a tough time navigating this course; Rocky with elevation, not suitable for young children.
ADDED NOTES: Not sure what the issue was with the previous review, unless it was simply not what the person was expecting.
Layout is haphazard. Unless you are a very advanced player, I would avoid this course. One of the most heavily wooded courses I've played. Many fairways are very narrow and the underbrush is very thick. We spent a lot of time disc hunting. Course felt more like a test of endurance than an enjoyable afternoon. Member of my party saw a decent sized snake around the creek on hole #1 but I guess this is Texas after all.
Courses Close By
- Lester Lorch Park - Beaver Disc Golf Course, Cedar Hill TX US(6 votes)
- Lester Lorch Park - Coyote Disc Golf Course, Cedar Hill TX US(1 vote)
- Mountain Creek, Grand Prairie TX USNo votes yet
- Turner Park, Grand Prairie TX US(4 votes)
- Fritz Park, Irving TX US(3 votes)
- Crawford Memorial Park, Dallas TX USNo votes yet
- Veteran's Park, Arlington TX US(6 votes)
- Brown-Singleton Park, Waxahachie TX US(1 vote)
- Sonora Park Disc Golf Course, Kennedale TX US(2 votes)
- W. O. Harrington, Irving TX US(2 votes)