Creekside is my home course I live right across the street from it I play it everyday and have never gotten sick of it always nice people can get a little to crowded at times but its worth the wait there isnt one hole that is the same and each hole has usually about 5 or 6 positions a couple have 3 or 4 positions almost every hoel with a bench so if you have to wait you dont have to stand we have bathrooms and waterfountain which is closed in the winter time there is many shots that have to do with the creek as an obstacle so if you dont want to lose any discs bring some old or crappy ones
This is by far the BEST course in Salt Lake City!! Very technical course with lots of trees, so you need to know how to play or its going tobe a rough day. This course is well layed out and has multiple tee box's and basket places.
I do recommend bringing some older disks for some of the tough over the water shots though...the river comes into play in a lot of the holes. Awesome Course, check it out.
Fun course to play. Over water and through the woods. Can get congested but worth the wait.
Salt Lake City's original disc golf course. A beautiful park with grass hills and big trees. A creek runs along the back end of the wooded side of course, and comes into play on several holes. Not a very long course, but with multiple pin locations keeping play fresh, it's lots of fun!
This is a great technical course. It has a lot of variation as there are up to 4 pin placements for each hole. Every time I go, I have a new game. While there are not too many long-shots, the park setting is pleasant, and the majority of wholes require some level of skill to get par.
This course is well marked and well maintained, but it is well used too. I've even gone at 6 in the morning and had to wait for holes. It is worth the wait though and all skill levels will enjoy this course.
Courses Close By
- Fairmont Park Disc Golf Course, Salt Lake City UT USNo votes yet
- Valley Park Disc Golf Course, Salt Lake City UT US(2 votes)
- University of Utah Disc Golf, Salt Lake City UT US(3 votes)
- Roots Disc Golf Course, Salt Lake City UT US(1 vote)
- Solitude Mountain Resort, Solitude UT US(4 votes)
- The Canyons Resort, Park City UT US(1 vote)
- Beacon Hill Park Disc Golf, Highland UT US(1 vote)
- Dry Creek Trail Park, Lehi UT US(1 vote)
- Art Dye Disc Golf Park, American Fork UT US(5 votes)
- Saratoga Hills, Saratoga Springs UT USNo votes yet