Creek Ridge Disc Golf
This was the first course that I have ever visited, so my opinion is not based on a comparison to any other courses.
Easily accessible and pretty secluded.
Some of the fairways on the course were very narrow (3-4 feet) and were surrounded by woods on each side. There are also several areas where trees are extending over the course so you cannot throw the disc a long distance.
Very difficult to throw the disc a long distance without it disappearing into the woods.
It truly was not a bad course, but I would probably look elsewhere if you are accompanied by friends. I went with three other people and we spent the majority of our time hunting for discs that went into the woods. Since it was only a 9 hole course and pretty short, it is great for a short workout if you are pressed on time.
Courses Close By
- Purdue North Central 1, Westville IN US
- Rogers Lakewood Park, Valparaiso IN US
- Lake Township Park Disc Golf Course, Bridgman MI US
- Rum Village Disc Golf Course, South Bend IN US
- Madeline Bertrand County Park, Niles MI US
- Pulaski Park, Hammond IN US
- Community, Munster IN US
- Lemon Lake County Park - Gold, Crown Point IN US
- Lemon Lake County Park - Silver, Crown Point IN US
- Lemon Lake County Park - White, Crown Point IN US