A nice challenging course. Not for the faint of heart, as it's a bit of a GOOD exercise. Up the mountain, then across, and then down.
Yes it's rough, but the guys work on it in their spare time, and put every bit of the money back into the place (and yes they could spend more).
For me the first or second most workout of a course.
The ones in Limerick are right there, at least the first few holes.
Courses Close By
- Carter's Disc Golf, Oxford ME USNo votes yet
- Cranberry Valley, Turner ME US(1 vote)
- Poland Spring Resort, Poland ME USNo votes yet
- Stevens Mountain View DGC, Turner ME USNo votes yet
- Dragan Field, Auburn ME US(2 votes)
- Campbell Highlands Disc Golf Course, Auburn ME USNo votes yet
- TimberStone , Stoneham ME USNo votes yet
- Devil's Grove Disc Golf - The Demon, Lewiston ME USNo votes yet
- Beaver Brook Disc Golf Course, North Monmouth ME US(1 vote)
- Rocky Mountain Disc Golf, Windham ME US(1 vote)