Overall an okay course, but be prepared to spend much of your time searching for errant discs. The underbrush in the woods and OB areas can be brutal, so one bad slice and you're Indiana Jones. On our first visit we completely lost one disc in the drink and could not dredge it out (bring floating discs if you have them). Also, the course layout is a bit strange, with some holes overlapping others, so you have to constantly be on the lookout for other teams.
Pros: Easy to find; Easy access and parking; Concrete tees (mostly); And some interesting holes (Mount Humility is memorable).
Cons: There is nothing approaching a reasonable fairway on many of the holes, unless you consider deer trails reasonable; Errant shots are severely punished with ticks and poison ivy; Not all tees are concrete; Course layout is occasionally overlapping; And good luck finding hole #13! (Hint: It's a pretty far walk from #12, very near the neighbors' backyards.)
Courses Close By
- West Meadowbrook Park, Greenville NC US(2 votes)
- East Carolina University, Greenville NC US(1 vote)
- Barnet Park, Kinston NC US(2 votes)
- Farm Life Disc Golf, Williamston NC US(3 votes)
- Glenburnie Park, New Bern NC US(3 votes)
- Lake Wilson, Wilson NC USNo votes yet
- Stoney Creek Park, Goldsboro NC USNo votes yet
- Sunset Park, Rocky Mount NC USNo votes yet
- Silver Layke at Rocky Mount Sports Complex, Rocky Mount NC US(1 vote)
- Englewood Park, Rocky Mount NC US(2 votes)