This course has a very good layout and plays much longer than it looks. The trees available are well utilized in the layout and often come into play. It is harder to stay under par than you might imagine and even though there are only 9 baskets the back 9 has a much different feel than the front. On that note I recommend printing a map of the front and back 9 from spinners which is linked on the left, it took me a couple of times to play all the way through without getting turned around. It is well kept and unlike other area courses there are far fewer "civilians" i.e. walkers and joggers. A good place to hone ones skills.
Well kept and maintained course by a few local pros and the city of Phoenix. That said, enough well groomed trees to be a pain for most throwers but the short trimmed grass allows for many a roller shots. This course is long and will require big arms for most holes. Not much elevation but what little that is available is utilized. Fun course that can be easy one day and difficult the next depending upon the muli-pin layouts.
Courses Close By
- Sweetwater, Phoenix AZ US(1 vote)
- Thunderbird-Paseo, Phoenix (Glendale) AZ US(5 votes)
- Buffalo Ridge Park, Phoenix AZ US(5 votes)
- Los Olivos, Phoenix AZ US(4 votes)
- Moeur Park, Phoenix (Tempe) AZ USNo votes yet
- Vista Del Camino Park, Phoenix (Scottsdale) AZ US(3 votes)
- Fiesta Lakes , Mesa AZ USNo votes yet
- Fountain Hills Disc Golf Course, Fountain Hills AZ US(7 votes)
- Emerald Park, Mesa AZ US(3 votes)
- Red Mountain - South, Mesa AZ US(1 vote)