Conklin Sports Park
This is a decent but unremarkable course. Six of the holes are straight shots, while the other three present more of a challenge (the hanging basket is guarded by several trees, for example). Playing through twice is a nice way to spend an afternoon and work up a good sweat.
Maintenance seems to be pretty good as far as the "fairways," but I would recommend long pants to prevent deer tick bites, since a couple walkways go through long grass. It's also worth checking the local weather report to be sure you're not headed for a swamp after a heavy rain. Conklin's code is USNY0320.
Small 9 hole course with most of the holes under 300 ft. Short concrete pads at all the holes complete with accurate signs. No charge. Surrounding an abandoned golf cart facility, this course offers very low attendance with good ambiance.
Par is rather high so there should be no problem to score in the double digits negatives if you play 18.
Fun, simple, well maintained course
Courses Close By
- Elk Lake School, Montrose PA US(1 vote)
- Oquaga Creek State Park, Afton NY USNo votes yet
- Kennedy Park Disc Golf Course, Forest City PA US(1 vote)
- Panther Highlands Disc Golf Course, Dryden NY US(1 vote)
- Dotson Park Disc Golf Course, Ithaca NY USNo votes yet
- Robison Disc Golf Course in Palmer Woods, Ithaca NY USNo votes yet
- Prompton Lake Disc Golf Course, Prompton PA US(1 vote)
- Gilbert Lakes State Park, Laurens NY US(1 vote)
- Pine Lake Disc Golf, Davenport NY USNo votes yet
- Walnut Mountain Disc Golf Course, Liberty NY US(1 vote)