Conder Park Disc Golf Course
Plays around a large pond with scattered big oaks that challenge. A creek is often in play. Dual tees makes 18. 2 practice baskets by the pavilion.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 2,621ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 1
US-190; Trimmier Rd. exit. Go north 0.9 miles to a right on Sutton Dr. Go straight into the park.
by daviddough on Aug 29, 2010 at 2:14am
Newly constructed in FEB 2010. Nice course for its size. 7th hole Tee hard to find, but up near the road.
Courses Close By
- Purser Family Park Disc Golf Course, Harker Heights TX USNo votes yet
- Lion's Park, Temple TX US(1 vote)
- South Temple Community Park, Temple TX US(2 votes)
- Raby Park, Gatesville TX USNo votes yet
- San Gabriel Park, Georgetown TX US(1 vote)
- Rivery Park, Georgetown TX US(3 votes)
- First Baptist Church Georgetown, Georgetown TX USNo votes yet
- Pinnacle Park Disc Golf Course, Georgetown TX USNo votes yet
- Lorena Middle School Disc Golf Course, Lorena TX USNo votes yet
- Benbrook Park Disc Golf Course, Leander TX USNo votes yet