Colorado Mountain College, Leadville
Great Course. Wooded with Lodge Poll and Spruces, well marked all around easy to find the next tee box with well marked paths and remember "Look for the trash cans." Lots of fun fairways with little room for error. Tees have good maps showing where the chains should be. holes 8 and 18 cross hole 1 and 8 respectively, wasn't an issue on 6/8/15 but could be on a busier day. Great Work CMC! Looking forward to my next stop in Leadville.
Front nine or so are wooded and cool. Then you get out into the desert and it gets rough fast. Year round from what I hear. Great after a weekend of rafting
The front 9 of this mountain course is particularly well designed. Great fun, with a mix of tight tree and open long shots. Very scenic views and isolated. Watch out for broken glass.
Courses Close By
- Frisco Peninsula Rec Area, Frisco CO US(3 votes)
- Aspen Mountain, Aspen CO US(1 vote)
- Buena Vista Disc Golf Course, Buena Vista CO USNo votes yet
- Adventure Ridge, Vail CO US(2 votes)
- Beaver Creek Resort, Avon CO US(2 votes)
- Nottingham Park DGC, Avon CO USNo votes yet
- Singletree DGC, Edwards CO USNo votes yet
- Lake Creek Village Apartments, Edwards CO US(2 votes)
- Snowmass Ski Resort Yellow Disc Golf Course, Snowmass Village CO USNo votes yet
- Snowmass Ski Resort Red Disc Golf Course, Snowmass Village CO USNo votes yet